}} WONDERS
» tumblr » twitter
Profile
LXTS
That's not my real name
Treading on the broken glass while running


Affiliates
SSS Teegor (: PG Link

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
1
Monday, November 16, 2009 5:27 PM
So, hi there (:
I'm linette and I doubt anyone even sees this silly blog that I am about to create.
But this is another platform to show my feelings in a different way.
Most of them are actually about this guy that I have a major MAJOR crush on.
We're going out together tomorrow as friends so yeah (:
FYI, my name is not exactly revealed here if you know what I mean.
Because it will be so embarrassing if someone knew who I really am.
More updates tomorrow, or if I feel like it tonight?
Anyway, if anyone does come here, please leave a tag or a comment so I know
someone out there is actually reading or listening to this.