|
}} WONDERS
|
|
Profile
That's not my real name Treading on the broken glass while running Affiliates
SSS
Teegor (:
PG
Link
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
10. give up
Thursday, November 26, 2009
6:43 AM
So, he left for aust. He did message me before he left. I wanted to call him but he said better not. Oh well, I apologized to him. I have been losing my temper because he kind of refuses to talk to me. I know I shouldn't expect anything because I mean nothing to him. I really feel like I should give up. 2 years 2 months and all. It still boils down to nothing. But everyone says that try as I might, I'll never be able to. Oh God, this is really tough. Help me out will you? This has been the craziest and longest crush I had. I want to give it up once and for all. I don't want to have any tears anymore. Let this 11 days be a break for me. I'll try my best to focus and stop thinking about that boy. Let him only be a distraction till I enter RJC. ( well, hopefully.) I'll find another nerd who loves me. One that does not need me to run after him all the time, but end up with bruises and scars all over myself. |