}} WONDERS
» tumblr » twitter
Profile
LXTS
That's not my real name
Treading on the broken glass while running


Affiliates
SSS Teegor (: PG Link

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
3 the date (:
Thursday, November 19, 2009 3:09 AM


Went out for dinner with that boy (:
Had fun! I really really enjoyed it.
But somehow, I felt bad.
I was suppose to treat him but he ended up paying for the whole date.
He bought me a soft toy. Lovely (: I hugged it to sleep and over slept twice today! d:
See! (: So cute!

Anyway we had a really great chat and all.
Made him take a picture with me because he wanted to take a taxi back.
( I am not posting that picture of us (: )
I didn't want to and I said if he took a photo with me, I will sit a taxi back with him.
He did but.... we didn't sit a taxi back! d:
We sat a bus to newton and he sent me all the way back.
So sweet of him lah (:
He wanted to walk me back but I refused. Afraid mummy would ask questions. (:
Waited for his bus at my house bus stop and headed home.
Reached home about like 1130.
Hahah I really really really love that silly little boy.
Who said it was so awkard at first and was nice enough to pay for everything.
(:


Yes, that's me :D You can't see my faceThat silly little boy who is camera shy (: He was talking to his friend then. (: