}} WONDERS
» tumblr » twitter
Profile
LXTS
That's not my real name
Treading on the broken glass while running


Affiliates
SSS Teegor (: PG Link

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
4- his favourite number (:
Thursday, November 19, 2009 5:47 AM
Post number 4.
His favourite number is 4 and it kind of became mine too. (:
The Eeyore he gave is currently bouncing on my head.
Really like it a lot because it is so cute and it is from him (:
Talked to SSS and I realised I am falling in love all over again.
He is so cute that I can so easily be swept off my feet by him.
My crazy sister went to show his picture with me to her friends.
)):
Her friend said I was pretty! Hahaha!
They said he must be a really nice guy to send me home and pay for the whole date.
They also said that he probably likes me.
): I don't think so and I really don't feel like having that little glimmer of hope.
Like what if they turn out wrong and he is just a really nice guy/friend.
I don't want to create another air of awkardness between us again.
I rather we just have this kind of relationship (:
So yeah.
But two things for sure, my heart is beating so fast and
I am falling in love all over again.