|
}} WONDERS
|
|
Profile
That's not my real name Treading on the broken glass while running Affiliates
SSS
Teegor (:
PG
Link
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
6- my mind is in a swirl.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
4:33 AM
Posted this in my other blog too.I really feel like this now. It's like you're hot and you're cold. You're playing and playing all day. You apologise to me for ignoring me. But have you forgotten your promises before your papers end? Endless phone calls and messages ): Sometimes I wonder why I sit there waiting so long for you. Or why I wake up in the middle of my night just hoping that you message me. Then I realised, it's because I love you. My friends tell me that he obviously likes you. But, I know and guess that you're not that easily read. Then again, so what if you do like me? That's all I really need right? I don't need to be your girlfriend or whatever. It's just another redundant title that I don't need at this moment. I just want to continue having a crush on you until one day I am old enough. (: One day, if we ever get together, I'll show you this blog. Till then, I'd keep it away from you. Ich liebe dich boy. So very much. (: I'm gonna miss you when you go for your trip.. |