}} WONDERS
» tumblr » twitter
Profile
LXTS
That's not my real name
Treading on the broken glass while running


Affiliates
SSS Teegor (: PG Link

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
9.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 5:53 AM

I am starting to look ahlianxzxz.
Whatever, I don't care.
Been thinking about JCs and all.
Even though there is another year to go.
I want to go to RJC.
I set my heart on it already.
I want to go there with my pangpang! (:
So, this holiday starting from december, it is time to pia!

To my dear SSS,
HELLO! :D
I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!
It's like I can always tell you everything (:
Evey single little secret about the boy and other things :D
Must have fun at VJC kay! Even though I will probably not go there.
Haas must REMEMBER me hor! :D
Please go to VJC and intro some really hot guys to me.
Or at the very least, show me how they look like so I can see them! (:
HAHAH find your shuai geeeeeeee kay! :D
Plus, don't worry.
You can always msg me 24/7 :D


He's flying off tomorrow ):
I never even talked to him much these few days.
I really feel like whacking him for not msging or calling me.
ROARRRR