|
}} WONDERS
|
|
Profile
That's not my real name Treading on the broken glass while running Affiliates
SSS
Teegor (:
PG
Link
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
14
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
8:38 PM
I am really really blessed.I have a really really lovely guy friend (: Who agreed me to entertain me until I forget that boy. I am really trying my best to do so. Yeah that guy is now my "boyfriend". It's a joke between the both of us. Hahaha it's quite sweet of him to talk to me and stuff. No special feelings or whatever it's just a really really good friend. But still, I think of you all the time. Everyday. I stop hugging Ice lemon tea because it makes me think of you. I try my best. I won't message you when you're back. If you message me, I'll reply you this. "Hey. glad to know you're back.. Erm, do me a favour and stop messaging me alright? When I'm alright I'll message you myself kay." I really really really need to break free. LXTS, jiayou (: |