|
}} WONDERS
|
|
Profile
That's not my real name Treading on the broken glass while running Affiliates
SSS
Teegor (:
PG
Link
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
17.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
10:35 PM
I told myself I'll ignore you.I told myself I'll stop waiting for you. But I woke up over and over again late at night just to check if you messaged. Like how you promised to before you left. But you didn't. I woke up tired and cranky for training, sick with a headache and a crazy tummy. You still didn't message. I am so sick and tired of waiting for something that will never happened. Yet my heart just doesn't listen to me. I hate this. I really really do. Freak. I want to seal my heart and throw it so far away, so far away that I can never see it. |