}} WONDERS
» tumblr » twitter
Profile
LXTS
That's not my real name
Treading on the broken glass while running


Affiliates
SSS Teegor (: PG Link

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
21.
Friday, December 11, 2009 8:23 AM
You are like a drug.
So addictive.
Ah. But I am determined not to be addicted.


You msged me today.
Is it out of pity?
Because I told you that it's been a long time since I had a good talk with you.
Like I am a silly girl waiting for your messages.
Is it because you're guilty?
For ignoring me or simply leaving me alone?
I don't need those.
I need love and warmth.
That's all.
If you can't give me that.
Don't give me the wrong ideas.
I will look for it somewhere else.


Hate myself for still loving you.
Love myself for trying me best to forget about you.