|
}} WONDERS
|
|
Profile
That's not my real name Treading on the broken glass while running Affiliates
SSS
Teegor (:
PG
Link
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
25.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
6:12 AM
I seriously don't mind if the seasons ends early this year.I mean, why not. O levels are here and I rather focus on that. Everyone seems to just ignore me. I feel really really bad. I don't even feel like part of the team. It's like no point staying on the team anymore. They just give you attitude after you help them do so much stuff. I know I am naggy but J doesn't want to scold anyone so I have to take up the responsibility to keep the team discipline. I mean, I don't want to do this either. But if I don't, then who is going to do that? I miss SSS and C so much now ): This sucks. They have no idea how freaking bad I feel. I have feelings too. I keep getting hurt over and over again. This time, I am not going to get hurt again. I am just going to ignore everything and stop trying to please everyone and anyone except for my Lord. |