}} WONDERS
» tumblr » twitter
Profile
LXTS
That's not my real name
Treading on the broken glass while running


Affiliates
SSS Teegor (: PG Link

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
27.
Saturday, January 30, 2010 10:39 PM
Tell me your heart desires and I'll tell you mine.
It's so plain easy to guess what's mine anyway.


He got in NYJC.
I asked him about the girls there.
He replied, no comments.
I am so afraid he will change.
He will stop talking to me.
He will just be gone.
He will find someone new to talk to him.
I see girls talking to him on facebook already.
He's attractive to me, and he's attractive to others too.
Will I even lose that one chance to like him?
Will he find a new girl and forget about me? Even as a friend?
So worried but I've decided to leave everything behind.
Focus on my work.
He told me to study.
I will. I will make God and him proud.
I'll do well and get into RJC.
C, I love you no matter what.
First crushes hurt the most, yet they are the sweetest. How true.