}} WONDERS
» tumblr » twitter
Profile
LXTS
That's not my real name
Treading on the broken glass while running


Affiliates
SSS Teegor (: PG Link

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
31.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:14 PM
I'm back.
When I finally thought that I really have put aside everything, something else hits.
I have finally gotten over C.
So, recently I have been growing closer with this guy.
I knew he liked a girl, but apparently, he broke her heart first.
She broke his later on too when he tried to maintain the relationship.
But well, I felt as if I was there by him when that happen.
Maybe I was wrong.
It's once again a one sided thing.
I saw her comment on his fb last night.
I took a look at her profile.
She's pretty, she really is.
I lost even without trying.
Why why why.
Why is it that every time I try to fall in love with this guy, he either doesn't like me, or he has someone else that he likes?
Why do I not get a chance to even love?
Life sucks like this.
I'm never going to be in love.