}} WONDERS
» tumblr » twitter
Profile
LXTS
That's not my real name
Treading on the broken glass while running


Affiliates
SSS Teegor (: PG Link

Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!
Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight.
35.
Monday, November 22, 2010 3:45 PM
Hello! (: Been working and all, so I really don't have time to update much.
Especially with other blogs.
But dear blog, you're the only one who can hear me out.
Work yesterday was fine though my sales was really bad.
My car list was awesome.
Weijie, xinhui and Eugene.
Sigh, Eugene is really cute and all.
Sweet too.
But please, don't make me fall in love with you?
Chat with him for 2 hours on the phone.
It was great.
I feel stupid now though, having a date with him on friday.
Heck, I don't even know him that well.
But yes, I am going to watch RAPUNZEL with him! (:
I am freaking exciteddddd (:
He's really sweet to want to come all the way down just to watch a movie.
I mean, he freaking lives at Jurong. (!!!)
So, lunch, movie, dinner and chit chat.
Hopefully it won't be awkward.
Oh plus, can I say how sweet he is?
Our conversation when like this.
' I'm gonna text you when you're at work tomorrow ' ( He's not working)
' Yeah you can, but I might not reply if I'm selling tix '
' Then I'll spam your phone so when you on it, you will see all my messages '
' HAHA. I will just reply you, what the heck is wrong with you! '
' Well, then I shall call you. '
' I will throw my phone to weijie and ask him to handle it and pick up my calls '
' ... I quit my job ah. '
' Quit lor. '
' weiiiiii, don't be like that laaaaa. '
//
Definitely cute.