|
}} WONDERS
|
|
Profile
That's not my real name Treading on the broken glass while running Affiliates
SSS
Teegor (:
PG
Link
Layout credits
Codes by 16thday!Background from here, profile icon from thefadingnight. |
36
Saturday, November 27, 2010
4:20 PM
My silly little boy who refuses to smile and all. So far, all the photos that we took look kinda ugly. hahaha. He makes me smile like I never did before. Holding his hands is the most amazing feeling ever. But I feel guilty. Honestly, I can really feel that he loves me more then I do towards him. He sends me text messages everyday and give me that secret smile. But I don't. I'm sorry, I'm just protecting myself. After all the shit I've been true, I'm scared to commit. But I know, I do like you a lot. Let's just hope that this will last and I am able to break that barrier. (: |